Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Marissa and Dajah Project
Transcript of Marissa and Dajah Project
table salt or sea salt
Presentation by Marissa and Dajah
i predict that no one will knw that we use two different salts in the ice cream What you'll need: Materials
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 cup milk or half & half
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
6 tablespoons rock salt
1 pint-size plastic food storage bag (e.g., Ziploc)
1 gallon-size plastic food storage bag
table salt sea salt INDEPENDENT / DEPENDENT
zip lock bag , milk , sugar, vanilla , ice indepent
salt is the dependent Procedure :
Fill the large bag half full of ice, and add the rock salt. Seal the bag.
Put milk, vanilla, and sugar into the small bag, and seal it.
Place the small bag inside the large one, and seal it again carefully.
Shake until the mixture is ice cream, which takes about 5 minutes.
Wipe off the top of the small bag, then open it carefully. website : http://crafts.kaboose.com/ice-cream-in-a-bag.html FACT :
most people perfer sea salt then table salt