Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Aesthetic features
an incongruity between the situation and the words or actions
of the characters understood by the audience used to stress the absurdity
of the situation Aesthetics is the appreciation
of beauty. It is derived from the Greek word aishetikos which means perception by the senses. Irony differs from sarcasm in greater subtlety and wit. In sarcasm ridicule or mockery is used harshly, often crudely and contemptuously, for destructive purposes. first person third person "It's another beautiful day." Analogy the likening of one thing to another on the basis of some similarity between the two