Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Author's Purpose
Purposes for Writing 1. Persuade Persuade to convince the reader of
a certain point of view Inform to teach or give
information to the reader Entertain to hold the attention of the
reader through enjoyment 2. Inform 3. Entertain Practice Henry "Box" Brown was one of the Underground Railroad's most famous runaway slaves. And he had the most ingenious idea ... INFORM The weather comes three times a day in the form of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Read this story to see what happens when it starts raining food and drink. ENTERTAIN PERSUADE by: Miss Hughes