Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Welcome to Pharmacology
Transcript of Welcome to Pharmacology
Pharmacology Learning focused
Three step process The Big 3... Proactivity
Teaching Syllabus and Schedule Syllabus and Schedule Syllabus and Schedule TECHNOLOGY Interactive Classroom
using Clickers BlackBoard &
Blogging Adobe Connect Course Resources..... Carolina (SI)
Julie (GTA) Mrs. Thames Peer Mentors Study templates Blog Skype FaceBook Office Hours Email Elsevier Blackboard Live
sessions Adobe Mrs. Thames' Top 10.... 10. It will give you something to talk about at a social gathering.
9. It will force you to clean out your medicine cabinet. 8. It will give your relatives and friends a reason to call you.
7. It will make you paranoid to take Tylenol 6. You will sound like you know what you are talking about 5. You will have an excuse to watch medical dramas 4. You will stare someone down in the grocery store as they put over-the-counter medications in their cart.
3. When all of the herbal diet pills and male sexual performance enhancement agents are recalled by the FDA, you will be in the know! 2. You will surf the channels just to find pharmaceutical commercials.
1. You will get to go to Junior 1 Tips for Success Active learning...not passive Pre-class reading - yes, you need to do it!!!!! Study skills
Time management skills Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you deal with it... Shoe Inspirations....by Thames "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose."
-Dr. Seuss About Your Instructor