Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of invasive species
leaves and berries are poisioness to animals that eat them
they invade mesic flatwoods, scrubby faltwoods, alluvial flood forests
and strand swamps
preys on bivalves and other crustaceans, such as soft shell clams.
invades water shores down to 10 feet. hydrilla
kills all other native plants in the area.
can grow faster than most plants in low light.
takes all the space so none of the other plants can grow. Tamarisk
replaces vegitation in the area.
common in arizona.
doesnt really effect animals just the plants
hydrilla green crab