Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Program Evaluation - Final Project
Transcript of Program Evaluation - Final Project
Recycle Little Rock getting waste where it needs to go 8 out of 10 bottles end up in landfills
recycling a single plastic bottle can conserve enough energy to light a 60-watt light bulb
America is home to 5 % of the world's population... yet it consumes 1/3 of the Earth's timber and paper
public awareness campaign http://vimeo.com/4205177 1) videos on television
2) education in schools
3) outreach activities throughout city Stakeholders:
- recycling company
- community members of Little Rock
- elected members at city level
- staff members of Recycle Little Rock evaluation of pr/awareness campaign will influence:
- Recycle Little Rock
- Green Council of Little Rock
- Mayor Process Evaluation
is the program being implemented as it was designed? Asking the right questions:
is the program serving population it was targeted for?
enough staff to support the program?
do low-recycling areas know where to get info?
do people know where to recycle and get bins?
Evaluation Design... x's and o's time! interrupted time series
O O O X O O O HAPPY EARTH DAY EVE!