Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Telescopes ICS18TranM
Plane Mirrors reflect
images upright, but
Galileo's Telescope was made
of a tube with two lenses, the
convex primary lens that curved
outward, and the concave
eyepiece lens that curved inward.
He built the device after hearing
about the spyglass.
Concave mirrors produce real images and
reflects light upside down and backwards.
Convex Mirrors produce virtual
images that are upright and
smaller. It provides a longer
field of sight than regular