Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Direct Response Television (DRTV)
Transcript of Direct Response Television (DRTV)
Introduction: Yell and Sell!
Why is it called "Yell and Sell?"
New approaches to DRTV
1. The best ads/products
2. Selling a difficult, expensive product (and important metrics!)
Oct 28, 2004: DRTV comes of age. The most important infomercial in history.
Myths about DRTV:
Direct Response Television DRTV
answer these questions! I'd like to ask you!
Look at the Proactive Ad:
what is it about the product that makes it good for DRTV?
What features are in the ad that make it good?
Lots of this presentation
is taken from:
3. Metrics are everything in Direct Marketing
The response (4 years later):
3. Example: Kreg Jig and conclusion: