Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Being Safe Online
Transcript of Being Safe Online
By Jace Erickson
Sexting is when some one online is taking sexual pictures of themselves and sending them to people that are close friends but then the people that are friends with your friends can go world wide then every one can see what you posted.
Don't do any of these thing so you don't get in trouble. Also don't do these things because they could lead to bad addictions that can effect your life in the long run. There for don't do any of these.
THIS CAN RUIN YOU LIFE
Cyber bullying is when one person gets bulled online and gets mean texts from lots of people that have known him/her and don't like to talk to them or they wont you dead for something that they did that was a mistake.
Do not copy some ones design that they mad on the website or do not copyright something with out asking the person if you can yous there picture.