Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of B,Rogers-Ralph-1
He was strong and built
"You could see now that he might make a boxer, as far as width and heaviness of shoulders went"
He was big and developed for his age
"He was old enough, twelve years and a few months, to have lost the prominent tummy of childhood; and not yet old enough for adolescence to have made him awkward"
He is elected chief or leader of the group of boys
"I'm Chief then"
This is important because now he is leader of everyone and makes all the rules
He tells jack that the choir
"The Choir belongs to you"
-This is important because it relieves the tension or conflict that might have happened, because jack also wanted to be leader and did not want to take orders from someone else.
He suggested that they should make a signal fire
"We must make a fire"
This is an important event because it gives hope than they will be rescued and it give them a way to cook their food if they catch anything.