Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Anatomy of the Spinal Cord and Ascending/Descending Tracts
Transcript of Anatomy of the Spinal Cord and Ascending/Descending Tracts
- Access the tract cheat sheet to make reviewing the material simple
- Explore additional links to enhance your
learning and comprehension of the material
- Test yourself with quizzes, case studies, and
matching and labeling activities! here's what you'll find in this journey: what to review: www.neuroscience.uth.tmc.edu additional resources welcome! 1) Label basic components and tracts on a cross-section of the spinal cord
2) Choose the proper tract when provided with its description
3) Trace the pathway of a given tract
4) Determine the spinal cord lesion based
on a patient’s clinical presentation objectives: test yourself Neuroscience Lecture Notes
• Spinal Cord Overview (all)
• Introduction to the Brain Stem (pg. 6-25)
• Somatosensory System (all)
• Motor Systems of the CNS (pg. 1-26)
Neuroscience Lab Notes
• Lab 2: Spinal Cord
• Lab 7-8 Sensory, Reflex, and Muscle Testing