Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Early civilizations pt.3
Transcript of Early civilizations pt.3
So What Were They Like??
The people of the Indus Valley Civilizations had caste systems
caste systems were a social structure in which classes are determined by heredity
YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE..
PRESENT DAY INDIA
WHERE IS THAT ?
Greatest river is the Ganges
Monsoons in June and end in September
Monsoons are periods of heavy rain and wind
At night in the Thar desert winter temperature falls below freezing
1.2 billion people in India and counting
80% of worlds rainfall
Yes, these Priests ruled as kings
This type of government where religion blends with politics is called a theocracy
So Priests Ruled????
Well Indus hate to be a bust...but we have to go to Huang He.....