Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Yellow-spotted lizards
The average life span of these reptiles is 10 to 15 years in the wild! Yellow-spotted tropical night lizards have somewhat similar features to the Yellow-spotted lizards in the book. The tropical night lizard is all black with small yellow spots. They have a small snake-like head and have black teeth and a white tongue. Yellow-spotted lizards eat crickets and other small insects. Even though yellow-spotted lizards do exist the yellow-spotted lizard in the book is fictional. Research done by, Gaby