Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Media for the PARISH CHURCH
Transcript of Social Media for the PARISH CHURCH
for the PARISH CHURCH
Nick Edmonds - Diocesan Communications Team Leader
"a dedicated website or other application which enables users to communicate with each other by posting information, comments, messages, images, and other
5 steps to getting started on social media
Social media for the parish church
Where are you going with social media?
Why aren’t you using social media?
What are you aiming to get from using social media?
5 top tips to make your social media a success
@TweetLikeFollow facebook.com/tweetlikefollowfriend firstname.lastname@example.org
3 million shares
5 million shares
Let us see
phone is your friend
1. Don’t rush in
2. Remember updates are transient yet permanent
3. You’re an ambassador for the church
4. Don’t hide behind anonymity
5. Think about the blurring of public/private life boundaries
6. Safeguarding: communicating directly online is like meeting someone in private
7. Stay within the legal framework
8. Respect confidentiality
9. Be mindful of your own security