Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The World Wide Web By Alex
Transcript of The World Wide Web By Alex
being the CERN house band, Les Horribles
Cernettes. It was in 1992. Jean Armour Polly came up with
the term "surfing the internet"
so blame her for calling
surfers More Facts The World Wide Web took four years to make.
It started on 1989 and ended on 1993. Last but not least T The last fact Around 366,848,493
websites were surveyed
on December 2011. 1993 Thanks for watching.