Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Competition
http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/07_18/b4032001.htm July 1962, Sam Walton opened the first walmart in Arkansas. By the 25th anniversity, in 1987, there were 1,198 stores located throughout the United States which made about $15.9 billion in sales, and had 200,000 employees.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walmart In 2007, walmart failed to order enought China made t-shirts, which averaged in $14 a shirt and came in 12 different colors. All 3,443 stores in the United States remained in short supply.
http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/07_18/b4032001.htm Janurary 22, 2002 Kmart filed for Chaper 11 bankruptcy.
(premites reorganzation under the bankruptcy laws of the United States.
2010- Kmart opend 1,327 Kmarts across $49 states including Guam, Puerto Rico, etc.