Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nickel's Baby Book
Transcript of Nickel's Baby Book
May 12, 2014
Picture of element
We sometimes call herNi
She was born 12/6/1751
Her weight 58.6934
Her height was 28 in.
Race is Metal
The Attending physician is Axel Fredrik Cronstedt
Gender is Solid
She was born in Sweden
Her Boiling point is 2990*C
Her Melting point is 1455*C
10 Cronstedt drive
protons, electrons, Atomic number is 28
neutron is 30
Nickel is used to make green glass