Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pax Technica - Full
Transcript of Pax Technica - Full
SECURITY ISSUES BECOME
Internet of Things
Government and industry interests merge
Lock Us Up or Set us Free?
TURN TO TECH
FROM CLASH OF
TO CLASH OF
Not Peace, but Stability, Agreement about what’s important, and a pact
Stability, more than peace
A few people get very rich
Centers have power
This work can be cited as Howard, P. (2015). Pax Technica [Prezi]. Retrieved from philhoward.org and paxtechnica.org. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial - Share Alike 4.0 International License.
Phil Howard @pnhoward
A Better IoT
An IoT that Tithes
Report Ultimate Beneficiary
Additional Opt Ins
Data non-profit rule
Reporting the Ultimate Beneficiaries