Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Peer Editing
The first rule is that you can't completely trash someone's paper!
Remember – the point of this is to help your classmate in their writing process. Your paper will be getting edited too... The final step in the peer editing is to make corrections.
How do you know what to look for? spelling mistakes missing punctuation run on sentences Three Steps Peer-Editing Making suggestions means giving the author some ideas about how to make his or her writing better.
Stay positive and be specific. Instead of “It didn’t make sense,” say “If you add more details after this sentence, it would be more clear.”
Instead of “your word choice was boring,” say “Instead of using the word good, maybe you can use the word “exceptional.” CAPITALIZATION! IS THE FIRST LETTER OF A SENTENCE CAPITALIZED? HOW ABOUT PROPER NOUNS? Homonyms...
They are a reel waist of thyme! Incorrect homonym use Enough funny stuff! Go edit something. He was a cereal killer