Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ashlay Kujan
By Ashley Kujan
-During world war one, the constitution was temporarily shelved.
-Loyalty to the flag and the English language were paramount because of it.
-Their constitutional rights were shelved and some were tarred and feathered and two were actually lynched.
-They were targets of some Americans who apparently viewed them as the enemy among us
-In the propaganda of Britain, France, and the USA, the Germans to them were considered monsters.
-It began in 1914
- Anti- German sentiment "Germanophobia" is defined as an opposition to or fear of Germany, its inhabitants, culture and the german language
-Anti German Propaganda war fever created wide spread hostility towards german canadians.