Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Anime Con Prep
Transcript of Anime Con Prep
-Money set aside for food/drinks
-Only bring as much as you're willing to part with
*set aside an emergency fund (optional) Camera -take pictures of awesome cosplayers!
-bring extra batteries, or make sure your camera is charged
- be wary of how much memory you have! Cellphone -call ride, friends
-put on high volume, conventions are noisy!
-can use to take pictures as well -Water, snacks, food
-Lip balm, bandaids, hand sanitizer
-Light jacket (depending on weather)
-Glasses/contacts solution (includes
sunglasses!) Small sewing/repair kit If you will be cosplaying: Makeup For example:
-thread the color of your cosplay + sewing needle
-super glue -for touchups
(mainly lipstick, foundation/powder, eyeliner, mascara, eyelash glue) Plushies, shirts, bags, figurines, clothes, posters, accessories, etc What to Buy Also useful: Dealers/Vendors Artist Alley Prints, posters, fan art, key chains, charms, jewelry, hats, t-shirts, tote bags, etc. i.e., anything handmade! Con Safety -Bring a friend, stay
-Be assertive if someone makes you uncomfortable
-Use your better knowledge
-Don't go off-site with a stranger
- be wary of suspicious people, and report them if necessary. -Research prices of what you have in mind of buying so you don't get ripped off!
-Try asking for discounts, haggle Also important: -Make sure you have a ride arrangement
-Plan out schedule (where do you want to go first, gathering times)
-Be aware of your belongings!
-Don't be shy, ask for photos of cosplayers! Ask them questions about their cosplay
-Have a good time! Have fun at the con~! The End! Now we're ready!