Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Anime Con Prep
Transcript of Anime Con Prep
-Money set aside for food/drinks
-Only bring as much as you're willing to part with
*set aside an emergency fund (optional) Camera -take pictures of awesome cosplayers!
-bring extra batteries, or make sure your camera is charged
- be wary of how much memory you have! Cellphone -call ride, friends
-put on high volume, conventions are noisy!
-can use to take pictures as well -Water, snacks, food
-Lip balm, bandaids, hand sanitizer
-Light jacket (depending on weather)
-Glasses/contacts solution (includes
sunglasses!) Small sewing/repair kit If you will be cosplaying: Makeup For example:
-thread the color of your cosplay + sewing needle
-super glue -for touchups
(mainly lipstick, foundation/powder, eyeliner, mascara, eyelash glue) Plushies, shirts, bags, figurines, clothes, posters, accessories, etc What to Buy Also useful: Dealers/Vendors Artist Alley Prints, posters, fan art, key chains, charms, jewelry, hats, t-shirts, tote bags, etc. i.e., anything handmade! Con Safety -Bring a friend, stay
-Be assertive if someone makes you uncomfortable
-Use your better knowledge
-Don't go off-site with a stranger
- be wary of suspicious people, and report them if necessary. -Research prices of what you have in mind of buying so you don't get ripped off!
-Try asking for discounts, haggle Also important: -Make sure you have a ride arrangement
-Plan out schedule (where do you want to go first, gathering times)
-Be aware of your belongings!
-Don't be shy, ask for photos of cosplayers! Ask them questions about their cosplay
-Have a good time! Have fun at the con~! The End! Now we're ready!