Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 121 6.6
Transcript of PH 121 6.6
For the sake of not getting too far of the
syllabus (which is not a really good reason)
Let us spend some time doing these problems
One of our learning models is teach one another
Let us practice problems in groups today
and have time to present.
It seems we never finish, or give everyone a chance
Today we shouldn't have that problem.
So I would like to do an example,
Then I'll let you work in groups
Pick a person to be voice and present the problem
Let it be someone who hasn't done this yet.
Here are the problems
23, 30, 32, 37, 39, 40, 48, 57
Sam, whose mass is 75 kg, takes off down a 50-m high 10 slope on his jet-powered skis. The skis have a thrust of 200 N. Sam's speed at the bottom is 40 m/s. what is the coefficent of kinetic friction of his skis on the snow?