Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
McDonalds Vs Wendy's
Transcript of McDonalds Vs Wendy's
• Wendy’s customer’s age is averaged from the age of 24-49.
• The customers that eat at Wendy’s rely on upscale food with a quick service with fast food prices.
• Wendy’s target market is manly towards old people.
Demographics: the word ordinates from the word 'demography' which means a 'study of population. When you study the demographics the population can be broken down to age, gender, income, family, and family life cycle.
Psycho graphic: Psycho graphics can be broken down into lifestyle, social class, and personality characteristics.The main points to cover when researching Psycho graphics is lifestyle or beliefs.
Geographic: Geographical divides markets into different geographical areas.
Behavior Segmentation:why people purchase a product or service. Behavioral segmentation can be broken down into the benefit a consumer seeks from purchasing a product.
Product positioning:Positioning is undoubtedly one of the simplest and most useful tools to marketers. After segmenting a market and then targeting a consumer, you would proceed to position a product within that market.
Target Market: the customers that are most likely to buy from.
• The age of the average customer is 18-32 year old.
• From my observation at McDonalds the customers that eat there is a lower class. The people who eat there are looking for fast and cheap meals.
• McDonalds target market is manly children, young adults, and young urban families.
We are healthier
We are fresh NEVER frozen
We have a unique menu
We have unique sides
What is the area of the two restaurants like?
What is the racial break down in this area?White alone, 58.3%. Black or African American alone,33.5%. Hispanic or Latino,7.6%.
What is the family income? $53,360
What is the average family size? 2.60
What is the employment statistics for this area? 87.2%
What are the trends in market segmentation happening in this area? trying to get the word out about some new jobs in the area after having shed so many in the last couple years.
We have a play ground because we appeal to a family
Our average customer's age ranges from 18-32 year ol
We have a bigger demographic
Has a very appealing menu
Both are fast food restaurants
Prices are low
Both are open to everyone who enters
Have kid’s meals