Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Examples of Indirect characterization from Romeo and Juliet
Transcript of Examples of Indirect characterization from Romeo and Juliet
Act 2 , scene 5
"He's not the flower of courtesy but i warrant him gentle as a lamb"
The Nurse is judging Romeo and criticizes Juliet's choice and saying that he's basicly good enough for her
Effect on others
Act 2 , scene 5 , lines 30
"Do you not see me out of breath"
The Nurse in this scene is getting Juliet nervous and desperate , by stalling on what her and Romeo had talked about.
Act 2 , scene 5 , lines 55-60
"your love says...where's your mother"
The Nurse has a very thick spanish accent in the movie
She talks around the main point , and that makes her obnoxious
Act 2 , scene 5 , lines 50
"Lord how headaches . what a head i have ... oh my back ,my back"
The nurse is complaining how her head and back hurts , after talking to Romeo and repeats it to stall the main point
Act 2 , scene 5 , line 17
"Peter stay at the gate"
The nurse as a servant and she's bossing him around , like as if she was the head of the house"