Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
To what extent does technology affect communication?
Transcript of To what extent does technology affect communication?
By: Gabby Smith
Technology is changing the way we communicate.
85% of undergraduates use social networking
"They don't know how to handle conflict face to face because so many things happen through some sort of technology,"
trouble initiating interactions
can add feeling to text
How much is too much?
Positives of Technology
What is the role of emotion in language?
an impulse control disorder
-impairment of real life relationships
-spend more time alone
-more socially awkward
Are you addicted to your technology?
How has technology affected this role?
how someone says something can tell you how they are feeling
dinner with friends