Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Best Friends Forever
Transcript of Best Friends Forever
Trips and Shopping
Traditions & Things Learned
Sleepover's and Fun Times
I don't remember much about when we first met, so I
will just mention what I do remember. Read S1.
This part? Oh, this is gonna be
funny. Even Lexi will be included in the "adventures"! Read S2.
This part of my memory
is mostly gone, but I still remember some of it. So I am
putting what I remember and making the rest up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S3
One of two most favorite things I learned from
you and your family was the thing with the time
where you can't look at the clock twice when it's
like 4:44 or 2:22 or 11:11. That one is my
favorite. And then there's what Siraj taught me
over the summer.
THE END: MERRY CHRISTMAS DUMBER!!!
Emily (my mom)
Angie (ur mom)