Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Best Friends Forever
Transcript of Best Friends Forever
Trips and Shopping
Traditions & Things Learned
Sleepover's and Fun Times
I don't remember much about when we first met, so I
will just mention what I do remember. Read S1.
This part? Oh, this is gonna be
funny. Even Lexi will be included in the "adventures"! Read S2.
This part of my memory
is mostly gone, but I still remember some of it. So I am
putting what I remember and making the rest up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!S3
One of two most favorite things I learned from
you and your family was the thing with the time
where you can't look at the clock twice when it's
like 4:44 or 2:22 or 11:11. That one is my
favorite. And then there's what Siraj taught me
over the summer.
THE END: MERRY CHRISTMAS DUMBER!!!
Emily (my mom)
Angie (ur mom)