Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Robust PID Controller design using optimization method
Transcript of Robust PID Controller design using optimization method
PID design by pole placement
- To study theory for PID controller design by convex-concave optimization
- The controller from convex-concave optimization can be used with magnetic levitation.
- Scope of project
- Design controller
- Convex-concave optimization
- Circle constraint
- Procedure of experiment
Suchol Tiewcharoen 53211844 Surachai Saelim 53211845
Asst. Prof. Dr.-Ing Sudchai Boonto
Robust PID Controller design using
Procedure of experiment
Magnetic Levitation System CE 152
Result PID controller
Result H infinity full order
Result H infinity fix structure
Result PID by convex-concave optimization
Result PID by convex-concave optimization addition constraint kd LIMIT
Result PI+LEAD by convex-concave optimization
- The PID controller from convex-concave optimization will have optimized parameters subject to robustness constraints.
- Calculation can be done quickly although the system has many constraints.
- The result of convex-concave optimization have a performance better than PID controller design by using the general method.
- The controller from convex-concave optimization can be used with real system.
- We can use convex-concave optimization to solve the problem when the objective function is any function but constraints must be convex function.