Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 20:3-5
Transcript of PH 223 20:3-5
The displacement of a wave traveling in the positive x-direction is
Find frequency, wavelength and speed
your turn, same question
find frequency, wavelength and speed from
this displacement equation
Bonus, now give me the velocity equation
picking up where we left off, and a bit more
"What makes a sinusoidal wave sinusoidal? I understand that it is sine wave but sine waves can have varying amplitudes. Does the period have to be constant?"
"Why do only certain waves harm our bodies when many different waves are able to pass through us? (ultrasound and x-ray versus UV for example)"
I am unsure how that statement describes a wave in motion."
"In the Phase Difference equation, how did the k become 2pi?"
"Are there sensors that exist which can detect the curvature of a spherical wave such as a sound wave. And maybe use that to pinpoint location?"
" But in a 3D Wave, such as sound, How does that wave travel?"