Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Subjective vs Objective
Transcript of Subjective vs Objective
-He doesn't like...
-He was just trying to get me to...
-He was just trying to control me... 1. He thinks the Broncos are choke artists.
2. She doesn't like popcorn.
3. They need to get their act together. -Observable: able to be seen, touched, heard, smelled, or tasted.
-Able to be counted.
-Able to be described.
-As close to the truth as we can get. -I saw...
-This is what he did...
-She said... 1. I saw the teacher pick his nose.
2. I was born in 1977.
3. She said she went to the store to buy some new
clothes. Objective Ms. Hafer is the best high school English teacher. Objective -Opinion
-Rumor Eminem is the best lyricist in the rap game. Subjective Objective Subjective She feels confused in Algebra. Subjective