Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Subjective vs Objective
Transcript of Subjective vs Objective
-He doesn't like...
-He was just trying to get me to...
-He was just trying to control me... 1. He thinks the Broncos are choke artists.
2. She doesn't like popcorn.
3. They need to get their act together. -Observable: able to be seen, touched, heard, smelled, or tasted.
-Able to be counted.
-Able to be described.
-As close to the truth as we can get. -I saw...
-This is what he did...
-She said... 1. I saw the teacher pick his nose.
2. I was born in 1977.
3. She said she went to the store to buy some new
clothes. Objective Ms. Hafer is the best high school English teacher. Objective -Opinion
-Rumor Eminem is the best lyricist in the rap game. Subjective Objective Subjective She feels confused in Algebra. Subjective