Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Levels of Organization 1
Transcript of Levels of Organization 1
What's the order?
cell - the basic building block of life
- a group of similar cells working together.
- two or more different tissues working together to complete the same job.
- multiple organs working together to complete the same job
- all the different systems put together to maintain homeostasis.
Types of Organisms
There two different types of organisms.
can live on their own as one cell.
can only live as a group of cells. If cells are separated from the main body they will not survive.
The Big Picture
- a group of organisms that are of the same species and live in the same area.
- two or more different populations living in the same area.
- all the living and non-living things in an area that interact with each other.