Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to use a Video as the Background in your Prezi
Transcript of How to use a Video as the Background in your Prezi
Then, I created a hidden frame
and made it the first step of the path.
Next, I created another hidden frame
on the static video image (aka background).
How to use a video as a background in your Prezi.
By Jason Madrano, inspired by Maja Andlovic
Another hidden frame here...
Finally, I chose the video itself
as the final step in the path,
so that it will play automatically.
To start, I embedded a video.