Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Italian stereotype
A stereotype is a commonly held public belief about specific social groups, or types or individuals.
Stereotypes are standardized and simplified conceptions of groups, based on some prior assumptions.
Generally speaking, these "stereotypes" are not based on objective truth, but rather subjective and sometimes unverifiable content-matter.
An Italian is a "Momma Boys"
An Italian is a "Mafioso"
An Italian is a "Fashion Victim"
An Italian is "Chaotic"
An Italian is a "Food Lover" Italian Stereotypes with Women:
An italian man flirts like other men breathe
An italian man is an unforgettable lover
An italian men loves women -all sorts of women in all shapes and sizes, of all races and creeds-. Italian language stereotypes:
Lot of Gestures
No foreign Languages