Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hedgehog
Porcupines are considered an ancestor to the hedgehogs. They both have the same similar spikes on their back. The only difference is the porcupines spikes are poisonous.
Where are they found?
They are mostly found in Europe, Asia, New Zealand, and Africa. There are no species of hedgehogs found in America.
Some hedgehogs are as long as 1 foot. Their about the size of a dollar bill. They have spikes on their back. They have very small feet.
When a hedgehog is frightened, it hides his whole body under the spikes on their back. Hedgehogs are not typically biters. They usually have to go the the bathroom within 20 minutes of walking.
They scratch when they first awake.