Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
NodeJS for Dummies
Transcript of NodeJS for Dummies
no need for managers (mutexs,etc)
and while one octo-arm is waiting
other requests are handled with other arms
without need for any locking, or overhead. now you are not a dummy but wait! your VC's say, "just throw money at the problem and buy some hardware, "the XZZYZ framework" is fine, and hip happy operators are cheap". but you are no dummy, you didn't
take VC, you are a rebel. . ..so you think one can of whoopass