Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Template Maintenance
There are 3 ways to create a daily template:
Activity 2.1: Create Daily Template
1) Build/Add a unique template for a specific date
2) Copy a standard template to a specific date.
3) Schedule an appointment.
When you schedule an appointment, CARE will automatically create a daily template by copying that day's standard template.
Method 1: Schedule an Appointment
Schedule a FU appointment for your patient
and resource on the following days/times. In these examples, use
Ordering Physician 00137
Ordering Svc 453
After scheduling the appointments, access
RS501 (option 17) and view the daily template that has been created for each day.
a) Monday, 11/18/2013 @ 0800
b) Friday, 11/15/13 @1600
You will typically copy from a standard template for a day when the resource needs a schedule that is identical or similar to a standard template on the system but is different from their normal schedule.
Copy a Standard Template
1. Monday, 10/28/13
2. Tuesday, 10/29/13
You will typically create a unique template, from scratch, when the resource needs a schedule that is different to any standard template on the system and is also different from the normal schedule.
Add/Create a New Daily Template
2. Thursday, 10/31/13
3. Friday, 11/1/13
4. Monday, 11/4/13
There should be TWO sets of Quota and Overbook blanks:
Activity 2.2: Revise a Daily Template
Block/Unblock Appointment Days/Times
1. Block Monday, 11/4/13 through Thursday, 11/7/13.
2. Unblock Wednesday, 11/6/13 through
3. Block Tuesday,10/29/13.
4. Notify the patient that the physician will be out and reschedule all appointments.
1. Tuesday, 11/12/13
2. Wednesday, 11/13/13
3. Thursday, 11/14/13
4. Friday, 11/8/13
5. Friday, 11/15/13 at 1230
6. Wednesday, 11/13/13
7. Thursday, 11/14/13
Practice Set 2: Daily Templates
1. Tuesday, 11/19/13 at 0730
2. Wednesday, 11/6/13 through Friday,11/8/13
3. Monday, 11/18/13
4. Wednesday, 11/20/13
6. Thursday, 11/25/13
7. Friday, 11/22/13
Practice Set 3: Daily Templates
1. Tuesday, 11/26/13 at 1630
2. Monday, 11/18/13 through
3. Wednesday, 10/30/13
4. Wednesday, 11/27/13
5. Thursday, 11/28/13
6. Wednesday, 12/4/13
7. Friday, 11/29/13
Practice Set 4: Daily Templates
Copying won't work if a template already exists for that day.
A template for this day cannot exist yet in order to copy a standard template.
If you are rescheduling the appointment to within the next month, call the patient and verbally confirm with them.