Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 11 9/11
Read and annotate the professionalism rubric
Highlight key words that separate one score from the next
Lesson IQ: What procedures and protocols must I follow in this class?
Prompt: In your notes, make a list of rules and expectations that you believe we should set for our classroom.
Monday, September 11th
stop and jot
As 11th grade students, why should you be assessed on your professionalism?
What type of behaviors do you think will earn you full professionalism credit? Which type of behaviors could take away from your score?
How did the tragedy of September 11th affect the concept of the American Dream?
How are we still suffering from 9/11 even 16 years later?