Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Spanish Question Words
Transcript of Spanish Question Words
Por qué vs. Porque
In a Sentence
As a Question
Add (s) or (es)
Singular and Plural are two different words
Cuál (which one)
Cuáles (which ones)
Only in spanish
I know how to do it.
How do we get there?
Don't put an accent mark on the question word.
Use an accent mark on the queston word.
Cuánto/a (how much)
Cuántos/as (how many)
A dónde vs. De dónde
A dónde means to where.
De dónde means from where.
Por qué with an accent means why.
Porque without an accent means because.
Ready Set Learn