Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Spanish Question Words
Transcript of Spanish Question Words
Por qué vs. Porque
In a Sentence
As a Question
Add (s) or (es)
Singular and Plural are two different words
Cuál (which one)
Cuáles (which ones)
Only in spanish
I know how to do it.
How do we get there?
Don't put an accent mark on the question word.
Use an accent mark on the queston word.
Cuánto/a (how much)
Cuántos/as (how many)
A dónde vs. De dónde
A dónde means to where.
De dónde means from where.
Por qué with an accent means why.
Porque without an accent means because.
Ready Set Learn