Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Roman Language
In this presentation, you will learn about their language and alphabet, and you will learn how this influenced us.
Romans wrote their letters in all capitals.
Latin only uses 23 letters, and English uses 26.
The Roman Alphabet
The Roman alphabet was adopted from the Etruscan alphabet.
The Romans spoke Vulgar Latin.
Rome influenced us with the alphabet.
We took the Roman alphabet and changed it into our own ways.