Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tonga
Tonga’s latitude is 21 degrees south and 175 degrees west
It is located in Oceania, archipelago in the South Pacific Ocean, about two-thirds of the way from Hawaii to New Zealand. Tonga includes many islands. To be exact, 136. Climate
Is is usally warm in the monthes of December to May. That is different to our time of "summer".
It is in a tropical region and is affected by trade winds.
On avg. the tem in degress celsius for Tonga is around 26 degress celsius.
The avg rainfall is about 100. Reasons why I wanted to vist tonga
is because of the lush area. It is in the tropical region of the world and for that it is warm their. their is fun things to do there to like swiming and visting their attractions.