Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Identifying Types of Sentences
Transcript of Identifying Types of Sentences
Makes a statement
Followed by a period
Example: Our band is called Heir Apparent.
Asks a question
Followed by a question mark
Example: Why did you choose such a strange colour?
Expresses surprise or strong emotion
Followed by an exclamation mark
Example: What a great concert!
Expresses a command or request
Followed by an exclamation mark or a period
Example: Finish your work.
By Daeun & Emma
Yes, it's all coming back now.
There is so much more going on here
than meets the ear.
What is your name?
That felt good!
You ruined the piano!
What is it you do?
Watch the video and identify the four different types of sentences.
Which are: Declarative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and Imperative
For the following video, identify what type of sentence it is.