Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Embarrassing Moments
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
Watch video #12
Repeat with confidence:
1. English is very easy.
2. My grammar is excellent.
3. I'm a champion.
Fluency diet review
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then, your coach will select some students to go to the front
What did you do on ________?
What are your hobbies?
What are your plans for _____?
30 seconds non-stop
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention
In this lesson you will be able to:
Pair up and practice with your classmates to answer the question below.
What is an embarrassing moment?
Share a story
Pair up and practice with your classmates, then share a story.
Share your most embarrassing moment with your classmates.
Create a Prank
Work in groups and create a prank for your coach. Then, come to the front and explain it to the class.
Choose a role play practice and act it out
First we will ... then we are going to ... and we will wait until ...
a. You pranked your friend, apologize with him/her.
b. Talk to your friend.
ROLE PLAY 1
a. You're in a meeting, you ripped your pants.
b. Help your co-worker and make up and excuse for him to leave.
ROLE PLAY 2
What would you do if...
Pair up and practice with your classmates the following scenarios.
What would you do if.......
You peed on yourself
You had different color shoes
Your mom hit you in front of your friends
Pair up and practice with your classmates. Then, your coach will select 2 trainee to do a recap.
Describe what you did since you came to the academy until now.
Solve the following grammar test using the grammar you have learned
1. Jennifer ____ TV every afternoon.
2. E4CC Academy _____ in a very cool way.
3. ____ the speaker convey the message in a clear way?
c) Did do
4. She _____ the piano everyday.
5. The bird ____ the worm.
6. You always _____ from your mistakes.
7. I _____ like soccer..
8. She _____ a lot of money.
Fill in the blanks
Discuss about the topic
Talk about embarrassing moments in your life
Share experiences with your friends