Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How we build more energy efficient cars
Transcript of How we build more energy efficient cars
Carbon fiber is a very light material also its very strong. Thin Tires Thin tires are better than thick tires because they produce less friction.The only bad thing is they don't have as much grip Electric Engine An electric engine is better for the
environment because it produces no emissions Aerodynamics + Light weight materials + thin tires + electric engine = a very energy efficient car. Just think about before you buy a
car is this energy efficient is this good for the
environment will this help to make a better future.Thats how easy it is just think about it now before its to late.