Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Desktop Prezumé by Christie O'Loughlin
Transcript of Desktop Prezumé by Christie O'Loughlin
Mrs Jennifer Kambhampati
Bachelor of Arts, Majoring In Political Science,
Minors in International Development Studies and Field Study
Field study semester in Barbados. Studied tropical agriculture and sustainable development in small islands. Conducted community research on sustainable methods of eliminate local agricultural pests.
Bellairs Research Institute
The University of Melbourne
Classes in Government Studies and French
(Transferred to McGill after one semester)
Attended and resided in Trinity Colleges
August 2011 - February 2013
May 2011 - April 2013
May 2012 - August 2013
- Conducted a community research project into sustainable methods of Giant African Snail (local pests) eradication in tropical small islands.
- Created a business proposal for turning the Giant African Snail into a culinary delicacy that could be canned and exported, eradicating the pest and bringing in profit for local businesses
- Hosted a 25 person test kitchen where important local officials were invited to sample the snails in various recipes. I coordinated the event and acted as head chef.
Director of Development
Mrs Maria Keenan
Director McGill Alumni Association
The Resume of
- Communication with alumni and donors.
- Events management
- Organizing travel
Faculty of Science Alumni Development Office
- Mail Merges
- Monitor donor database
- Support communications team
- I am a great team player!
Dr Hawa Abdi Foundation
- Invited to Attended a 4 days conference at Harvard University for the Dr Hawa Abdi Foundation, Discussed topics surrounding the political situation at the camp and in Somalia, and coordinated future projects at the camp.
- Gained practical experience in a start-up NGO
- Microsoft Windows
- Mac OS
I have lived in New Zealand, Australia, France and Canada
Photo of me and students from Sunrise Orphanage in Nepal where I volunteered for three weeks
I have been an active volunteer with
WWF McGill, Campus crops, and the
I also volunteered with a turtle
rescue group in Barbados and with
Sunrise Orphanage in Nepal.
I love hiking, canoeing, sailing and venturing to new places!
Hiking in the Himalayas
I love trying recipes from all over the world.
Nothing is as satisfying as creating a delicious
- Live music, especially classical
- TED Talks
- International Affairs and development
- Theater and circus
- Food Sustainability
- Soccer and Hockey
- Discovering new restaurants
A New Zealander who spent 10 years sailing around the world with my family.
A world traveler and McGill graduate with over two years of experience in business administration
Key classes: Politics of International Law, Economic Development, Microeconomics, International Political Economy, Sustainable land use.
- Produced reports on sustainable agricultural initiatives for the Dr Hawa IDP refugee camp, hospital improvement plans and food aid products.
Bellairs Research Institute
I am great at multitasking and I stay
calm, friendly and efficient under pressure... and I help others do the same. Also, I am a google search wiz.
- I am a founding member of the Dr Hawa Abdi Foundation
Development and Alumni Relations Office
July - November 2013
(4 month contract)
- Events management of over 60 events in 5 days.
- Assisted registration
- Managed part-time employees
- Worked at events and ensured the proceeded smoothly
- Communicated with alumni and donors.
- addressed questions and concerns.
- Prepared spread-sheets and documents
- Drafted correspondence and created promotional material