Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cultural Diversity - The Concepts of Human Beauty
Transcript of Cultural Diversity - The Concepts of Human Beauty
Vina Tang The Concepts of Human Beauty What is human beauty? A combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight: Standards of beauty change over time basing on the different cultural values Golden Ratio waist-hip ratio -> 0.70 Chinese Western Japanese Korean Thai Chinese Relationship between inner beauty and outer beauty Closely related Inner beauty Outer beauty History of beauty The Four Great Beauties Korean Modern standards of beauty
- Pale Skin
- Slim-built or S-line
- Big round eyes
- Small face
- Small nose with a high bridge
- Small, subtle lips
- Long hair If inner beauty is more important, what do you think of those people who have a 'fake outer beauty'? History of Beauty Renaissance
--> Correct Proportions Inner Beauty Personality
Elegance Examples Yu Mo Lin a contract artiste in TVB donation for constructions of primary schools in the remote areas of the Mainland Susan Boyle A Scottish singer who appeared as a contestant on British's Got Talent, 2009
Shine with hopes and dreams
Remind people not to judge by appearances Inner beauty is the real beauty.
Beauty is within ourselves. Japanese Teenage fashion
- Hair dyed (with lovely bangs)
- Wearing "Big Eye Circle lenses"
- Super short skirts and pants/skinny jeans
- Wearing Yukata
- High heels Nowadays Discussion