Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pronouns
that is used typically grammatical object. A pronoun is kinda like a helper. It helps so you don't have to say a lot of words. The pronoun takes place of a noun and makes it shorter insted of saying all those nouns. If you don't know what a subject is pronoun.
Here is a list. Here is a way you can put them in a sentence. Object Pronouns Pronouns A subject pronoun is a personal
pronoun that is used as a subject of a verb. I We
It Singular Plural He has many original ideas. 1. They are exciting and unusual. 2. Mom and I made bird feeders 3. Object Pronouns Well here is a list
for the object pronouns. For
It Singular Plural Us
Them Object Pronouns Here is a way you can put it in a sentence. The teacher asked him about his project. It seemed brilliant to me. This project was fun for James and me. 1. 2. 3.