Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pronouns
that is used typically grammatical object. A pronoun is kinda like a helper. It helps so you don't have to say a lot of words. The pronoun takes place of a noun and makes it shorter insted of saying all those nouns. If you don't know what a subject is pronoun.
Here is a list. Here is a way you can put them in a sentence. Object Pronouns Pronouns A subject pronoun is a personal
pronoun that is used as a subject of a verb. I We
It Singular Plural He has many original ideas. 1. They are exciting and unusual. 2. Mom and I made bird feeders 3. Object Pronouns Well here is a list
for the object pronouns. For
It Singular Plural Us
Them Object Pronouns Here is a way you can put it in a sentence. The teacher asked him about his project. It seemed brilliant to me. This project was fun for James and me. 1. 2. 3.