Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ACA Vandalism?! In the Library!?
Transcript of ACA Vandalism?! In the Library!?
We found this!
We need you to help us unlock the box!
You need to access your persuasive writing knowledge.
There have been several instances of vandalism in the library.
We have found graffiti around the library.
Some examples are:
We will now go over the answers.
Normally we'd just ignore these SENSELESS acts, but recently we found a really interesting clue.
Each table gets 5 min to work through their clue.
Once the timer rings you need to move to the next table.
We will rotate 5 times (until your group has all 6 clues)
"Filth" "Vile" "Fr33dom" "#1stAmendment"
Write your name on your paper.
Step #1: READ the Definition
Step #2 Read the passage.
Step #3: Answer the Question.
Choose the envelope with the correct answer. Write the clue in the envelope on this line.