Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Earthquake Measurement
Nicole Gerardi, Angelica Faria, and Kailey Mireles
Scientists who study earthquakes are interested in the amount of energy released by an earthquake, scientists also study the amount of damage done by an earthquake. These properties are studied by measuring magnitude and intenisty.
The measure of the strength of an earthquake is called magnitude.
In Earth science, the amount of damage caused by an earthquake.