Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Make Your Cartoon
Transcript of How to Make Your Cartoon
Your cartoon will be about a
problem at Lowell or in your neighborhood.
Your cartoon will describe the problem and a way to solve it.
Your cartoon will
describe the problem and
a way to solve it.
Your cartoon will tell a story
with dialogue, action, music,
titles, transitions, & FX.
"Dialogue" is characters talking
to each other.
When you write dialogue,
your characters will say
EXACTLY what you write.
You will record a short
video of you talking. You will
insert this video into your cartoon.
Your cartoon will have continuity.
Learn more about continuity here:
You will make your cartoon in 3 steps:
1. Come up with an idea.
2. Write a storyboard.
3. Create your cartoon.
1. Use Wallwisher to brainstorm ideas:
2. Use bubbl.us
to write your
3. After Mr. Kain approves
your idea & your storyboard, you
may start working on your cartoon.
If you need to review how to do something
in GoAnimate, you can go to this page:
You have the rest of the trimester --
about 17 classes -- to make your cartoon, so I expect it to be EXCELLENT!
You will spend the rest of the trimester --
about 17 classes -- on your cartoon, so Mr. Kain
expects it to be GREAT!