Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Physics
The change of momentum for both the guy in the picture above and the ping pong ball has to be the same. This means that since the guy has a greater mass than the ball, the ball's velocity would have to be a lot higher.
The net force is the force you apply on the ball if air resistance is ignored.
The most powerful technique in Ping Pong is the smash
A powerful smash needs more velocity. If you want to smash the ball, you need to apply bigger force.
The ping pong racket is made up of wood and spongy materials so the racket has strong elasticity. The surface of racket is sticky so that it would give more friction force to the ball.
The surface of the ball and the table are both very smooth so that the ball can travel faster without being affected as much by friction. (less friction)
By: Ivan & Allen