Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Paideia Seminar
A Paideia Seminar is a collaborative, intellectual dialogue facilitated with open ended questions about a text.
A thought, mental image, or notion
A tangible artifact representing
big ideas and values
Agreed upon goals for what
students are expected to learn
A writing prompt or assignment with specific thinking demands and a product
“Thinking is the ability to explain and manipulate complex systems (a text), and learning to think as explaining and manipulating increasingly complex systems.
By increasingly complex, we mean systems (texts) containing larger numbers of discrete elements and more complex relationships between and among those elements.”